Little Red

Title: Little Red
Rating: M
Genre: One-shot, Canon/ Future Canon, Angst, Romance
Series: Inuyasha
Main Characters: Kouga and Kagome
Status: Complete
Summary: It began with a whispered command of "chase me" and ended in a sensual encounter behind a waterfall.
Author's Comments: After exploring Inuyasha/Kagome and Sesshomaru/Kagome I figured it was time to give another alt pairing a shot - this time with Kouga. I originally wrote this one-shot with the intention of it being a Halloween fic, but it got lost on my hard drive and completely forgotten about until two years later when I found it again. I tinkered with it a bit and decided to re-work it so it read more like a play off of the "Little Red Riding Hood" story. It turned out pretty good I think and has had a great reader response so far.
FanFiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4269010/1/Little_Red
Banners:


No comments: