Rin Has A Boyfriend

Title: Rin Has A Boyfriend
Rating: K
Genre: One-shot, Drabble, Post-Manga, General
Series: Inuyasha
Main Characters: Kagome/Sesshomaru/Rin
Status: Complete
Summary: Kagome attempts to deliver her own brand of advice to a moody Sesshomaru after he discovers Rin's new boyfriend.
Author's Comments: This was another drabble I wrote while I was in Scotland. It's amazing how getting away from it all can get your muses working again! This was submitted to the iyfic_contest LJ group for their prompt "Independence". I really like how this one came together with the characterizations - everyone just seemed to work well together so I walked away a happy camper. I was lucky enough to have this one place first too!
FanFiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4070441/14/Appetizers_On_Me










No comments: